We are pleased to offer the NinjaTrader platform to our clients. NinjaTrader was specifically developed around your needs as an active trader and is recognized as the industry benchmark for order entry, trade management, trade automation and custom indicator development.We are pleased to offer the NinjaTrader platform to our clients. NinjaTrader was specifically developed around your needs as an active trader and is recognized as the industry benchmark for order entry, trade management, trade automation and custom indicator development.
Download NinjaTrader Now Click Here
Utilize NinjaTrader’s comprehensive market analytics tools to help find trading opportunities!
Regardless of what markets you trade, what style of trader you are or if you require real time or end of day analytics, the NinjaTrader trading platform provides you the tools to analyze the markets and your trading ideas in a flexible, customizable and user-friendly manner that helps you trade better.
- Powerful market visualization
- Multi-time frame and multi-instrument analysis
- Over 100 pre-built customizable indicators plus 100s of optional 3rd party indictors
NinjaTrader is the industry leader in trade management features!
Advanced Trade Management (ATM) is NinjaTrader’s signature order management technology that lets you pre-define personal trade management strategies including; multiple profit targets and stop loss orders, one-cancels-other (OCO) orders, auto-breakeven stops, trailing stops and much more. This feature can significantly enhance trade performance by automatically submitting all entry/exit orders within milliseconds! This feature alone tends to cover the cost of the platform while simultaneously lowering your stress level by eliminating the “deer in the headlights” feeling commonly associated with manually managing multiple exit orders in fast moving markets.
ATM entry box image
- Easily specify multi-stage exit parameters
- Single check box to create an auto-breakeven stop
- Highly configurable and easy to use auto-trail stop
Automate and customize your trading!
Take your trading to the next level through custom development and trade automation! NinjaTrader provides you with the ability to automate your trading strategies whether they were developed natively using NinjaScript® or in an external application such as TradeStation.
Automated and Custom Trading
- Develop or purchase automated trading strategies
- Analyze automated trading strategies
- Execute automated trading strategies
- Process Trading signals from external applications
- Create or purchase 3rd party custom charting indicators
Download NinjaTrader Now Click Here
NinjaTrader™ Connection Guide for MB Trading
- MB Trading valid account
- MB Trading account user name and password
- NinjaTrader™ 7.0.1000.10: You must have MBT Desktop Version 188.8.131.52 installed - Download
- NinjaTrader™ 7.0.1000.11 or later: You must have MBT Desktop Version 184.108.40.206 installed - Download
Connection Configuration Instructions
- NinjaTrader™ must be installed
- Start NinjaTrader™
- From the Control Center window, select the menu "Tools > Account Connections…"
- In the Account Connection Set Up window, press the "Add…" button
- The Connection Wizard will appear. Press the "Next >" button.
- As per the image below
- Connection name: Create a name to identify your connection
- Provider: Select "MBTrading" from the list
- Backup data feed connection: Select your backup datafeed or leave as ""
- Connect on startup: Enable if you want NinjaTrader™ to automatically establish a connection on startup
- Select "Use MB Trading servers" for historical data or disabled if you will be using a difference connection for historical data
- Press the "Next >" button
- As per the image below:
- Enter the your MB Trading account user name and password
- If you want a MBT Navigator type window to launch on connection, enable "Load navigator window on connection"
- Optionally select "Use snapshot data for real-time level I data"
- Press the "Next >" button followed by the "Finish" button to complete configuring your MB Trading account.
- If you will be trading currencies (forex):
- You must set the correct setting for the "Quote currencies (FX) in:" property accessible from within the NinjaTrader™ Control Center window menu "Tools > Options > Data".
- Set the value to TenthPip
- To connect to your account, go to the NinjaTrader™ Control Center window, select the menu "File > Connect" and select your account.
- Critical: OCO (one cancels other) orders for MB Trading are locally simulated on your PC. This means that NinjaTrader™ must be connected to your broker in order for the OCO capability to function. If you are disconnected and one of the OCO orders are filled, the other WILL NOT be cancelled.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to have MB Trading’s platform installed to run NinjaTrader?
Yes. Please refer to the connection guide tab for details.
Does NinjaTrader work for Stocks, Futures, Options and Forex?
Currently, NinjaTrader only supports Stocks, Futures and Forex with MB Trading customers.
If I’m having difficulty using the NinjaTrader software, does MB Trading support me?
No. MB Trading will help you set up and connect the NinjaTrader platform to your MB Trading account. For support related to actually using the NinjaTrader software, please contact NinjaTrader directly.
Can I connect my Demo account to NinjaTrader?
Yes, but certain data limitations might apply based on which assets class you are trading.
Does NinjaTrader support TTO order types?
Ninja Trader does not support the TTO order type. The stops and targets that are sent with a position are going to take away from your buying power, and as a result, clients might experience a situation where their entry order is filled, but the stop order is rejected. The only work around to this at this time is to submit the order using an ATM Strategy and using a volume based simulated stop order. These stop orders are going to be held locally on the computer NinjaTrader is running on and will not be submitted to the MB Trading server or the exchange until a specific number of contracts are traded through this price.
How do I roll an ES contract over to the new month?
- From within the NinjaTrader Control Center window select the menu Tools > Instrument Manager
- Highlight the contract you wish to rollover in the left side of the Instrument Manager window
- Press the ">" button (the instrument will disappear from the list)
- Press the "<" button and the instrument should re-appear with the front month expiration date